Maxine is a member of the Litigation and Government Enforcement Practice Group and is a member of the Compliance and Investigations, and Dispute Resolution Practice Groups in our Washington, DC office.
Maxine’s experience includes working as a summer associate at Baker McKenzie in 2020 where she focused on FCPA matters as well as trade, economic sanctions and US foreign investment restrictions. Maxine has previously interned for the Department of Justice’s National Security Division, Department of Defense’s Office of Military Commissions, and the Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control. Prior to law school, Maxine worked for the Center on National Security at Fordham Law where she conducted counter-terrorism research.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Member
- District of Columbia~United States (2021)
- University of Virginia School of Law (JD) (2021)
- Johns Hopkins University, School of Advanced International Studies (MA) (2021)
- Tufts University (BA magna cum laude) (2014)