Carl Isaksson is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Corporate and Capital Markets Practice Groups in Stockholm. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Carl was a law student at Uppsala University.
Carl focuses mainly on Corporate Law, Corporate Governance and Capital Markets.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised K2A Knaust & Andersson Fastigheter AB in connection with the IPO of K2A's B-shares on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- Advised 24Storage AB in connection with 24Storage's IPO on Nasdaq First North Growth Market.
- Advised Nilar International AB in connection with private placement of MSEK 327.
- Advised Frisq Holding AB in connection with private placement of MSEK 67.
- University of Uppsala (LLM Master of Laws) (2018)
- Western Sydney University (2017)
Baker & McKenzie Advokatbyrå KB is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.