Wataru Inagaki is a member of the Banking & Finance group in Baker McKenzie's Tokyo office. Prior to joining the Firm, he worked for a law firm focusing on domestic corporate law.
Mr. Inagaki's practice focuses on banking and finance and general corporate matters. He also advises on insolvency law.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented clients in civil rehabilitation proceedings.
- Represented clients as a bankruptcy administrator.
- Handled a response to a securities inspection by the Securities and Exchange Surveillance Commission.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dai-ichi Tokyo Bar Association - Member
- Japan (2013)
- Hitotsubashi University, School of Law (J.D.) (2011)
- Hitotsubashi University, School of Law (Licencee) (2011)
- Keio University (LL.B.) (2008)
- Keio University (LL.M.) (2008)
Co-presenter, "Corporate governance under the amended Companies Act: Understanding the Audit & Supervisory Committee and the Audit & Supervisory Board," Corporate Management Forums, Inc., January 2015