Christopher's practice focuses on all aspects of employment law, whether it is advice and counseling, litigation, or even preventative measures via employee training sessions.
Christopher's prior experience has given him a unique perspective into how companies both large and small work. He worked at a major sports broadcaster as a product manager, where he regularly worked with national scale partners to ideate and execute programs on both television and online. Christopher also has past work experience at a technology startup as an associate sales and marketing manager where he worked with global brands on licensing deals for an online platform. His background allows him to step into the shoes of an employer and really understand their perspective.
Christopher also engages in pro bono efforts, both with not for profit organizations with their employment law needs as well as immigration matters.
Christopher has regularly written for various legal blogs including Baker McKenzie's The Employer Report blog.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Korean American Bar Association
- California~United States (2016)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California~United States
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California~United States
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California~United States
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California~United States
- University of California, Davis School of Law (JD)
- York University (Schulich School of Business) (iBBA)
- Author, "The Ninth Circuit Asks The California Supreme Court If Dynamex Applies Retroactively," The Employer Report, Baker McKenzie Blog, 7 October 2019
- Chapter Contributing Author, "Workplace Harassment Law, Second Edition," 2018