Balbina Ibarra Lu joined the Firm in 2016 and is a member of the Firm's Corporate & Securities Practice Group in the Monterrey office.
Balbina focuses her practice on general corporate counseling and incorporation, reorganizations and liquidation of Mexican entities, structuring, negotiating, and implementing a variety of mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, corporate restructurings governance, and joint ventures.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised British company involved in the heat treatments, metal joining, hot isostatic pressing industry in the incorporation on the Mexican market.
- Participated in advising an American company of the retail industry in the sale/exit process of its operations in the Mexican market.
- Participated in different companies' integrations, corporate reorganizations, spin-offs, mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Phi Delta Phi (2015) - Member
- Mass Challenge Pro bono Legal Clinic
- Mexico (2019)
- University of Monterrey (Law Degree) (2019)
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.