Max Hyatt is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Corporate & Securities Practice Group in San Francisco. He has a background in early stage startups, venture capital and international motorsports.
Max focuses on global corporate restructuring and integration projects, including pre- and post-acquisition integration, internal restructuring and other cross-border business issues.
- California~United States (2016)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California~United States (2016)
- University of San Francisco School of Law (J.D. cum laude) (2016)
- University of San Francisco School of Management (MBA with honors) (2015)
- Santa Clara University (B.S. Economics cum laude) (2009)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.