Desirée is a junior associate in the North America Litigation & Government Enforcement Practice Group in Baker McKenzie's San Francisco office. She is a member of the Firm's North America Trade Secrets Practice Group. She joined the Firm in 2021 upon graduating from the University of Texas School of Law.
Desirée focuses on complex commercial litigation for large corporate clients. She handles many disputes, specifically involving breach of contract.
- California~United States (2021)
- University of Texas School of Law (JD)
- University of North Texas (BA Political Science, summa cum laude)
- Co-author, "Tips for Liability Prevention for SPACs," Bloomberg Law, 7 July 2021
- Co-author, "Common Law Defenses May Favor Commercial Tenants in Covid-19 Disputes," Bloomberg Law, 1 April 2021
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.