Daniela Huertas has experiences in several matters related to antitrust and competition, data privacy, consumer protection, and corporate compliance. Hence, Daniela has represented local and foreign companies before administrative and judicial authorities, through investigations and lawsuits.
Daniela is the Director of the Committee of Young Lawyers of the Colombian Association of Competition Law, and is professor of the Securities course at Universidad del Rosario.
Before joining Baker McKenzie, Daniela was an associate in the practices of antitrust and competition, data privacy and compliance in another renowned law firm in Colombia.
During her professional experience, Daniela has represents local and foreign clients in administrative investigations before the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce in different matters related to antitrust conducts, consumer protection, and data privacy. Moreover, she has advised clients in different industries including healthcare services, TMT, power, among others, in merger control procedures before the SIC.
Furthermore, Daniela advises clients in regulatory and corporate compliance matters particularly in matters related to TMT and life sciences.
- “Carlos Alzate” excellence award, awarded by the Legal Clinic of the Universidad del Rosario, for her academic and social performance in the Practice of Commercial and Consumer Law.
- Half tuition scholarship for the JD Program due to performance in the ICFES national test.
- Colombia~Colombia (2016)
- Universidad de los Andes (Specialization in International Business Law) (2018)
- Universidad de los Andes (Specialization in Commercial Law) (2017)
- Universidad del Rosario (JD) (2016)