Caroline G. Howard
Caroline Howard is an associate in the Washington, DC office where she is a member of the International Commercial Practice Group. Her practice is focused on all aspects of international trade law, particularly compliance with US export controls, trade and economic sanctions, and US foreign investment restrictions. She represents clients in national security reviews before the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS).
Prior to joining the Firm, Caroline worked in telecommunications law. Specifically, she handled applications for international Section 214 authorizations, which included helping clients navigate Team Telecom's specific national security review for foreign participation in the US telecommunications sector.
- District of Columbia~United States (2020)
- Georgetown University Law Center (JD) (2020)
- University of Virginia (MS in Global Commerce) (2017)
- Lingnan University (Certificate in International Management) (2017)
- ESADE Business School (MSc in Global Strategic Management) (2017)
- University of Virginia (BS in Commerce) (2016)