Thijs Homveld is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Real Estate Practice Group in Amsterdam. Prior to joining the Firm, he worked for over eight years in two Dutch real estate law firms.
Thijs' practice primarily covers commercial real estate transactions for Dutch and foreign institutional investors and multinationals. He advises on acquisitions, sales, leases and real estate developments in connection with offices, retail centers, logistics centers and hotels in the Netherlands, among others. He also has significant experience in litigating real estate disputes.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Netherlands Society for Construction Law (Vereniging voor Bouwrecht) - Member
- Netherlands Society for Construction Law for Lawyers (Vereniging voor Bouwrecht advocaten/VBR-A) - Member
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2010)
- VBR-A/IBR (Institute for Construction Law) (Private Construction Law Specialist Course) (2017)
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (LLM Dutch Law) (2009)
- Royal Conservatoire The Hague (BM) (2001)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.