Representative Legal Matters
Advised Deka Immobilien GmbH in several sale and acquisition transactions in connection with offices, hotels and logistics centers, including the: acquisition of a 5 star hotel in Amsterdam, for an amount of EUR 260 million; the EUR 360 million (auction) sale of an portfolio, consisting of 13 office buildings; the acquisition of several logistic centers (including lease negotiations involved); the acquisition of several mixed use properties (office and retail and/or hotel).
Advised LRC group with several sale and acquisition transactions in connection with offices.
Advised BNP Paribas REIM on the acquisition of a hotel.
Advised in several lease transactions, including extensive refurbishment/redevelopment works involved, with respect to offices, retail, hotels and logistic centers.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Netherlands Society for Construction Law (Vereniging voor Bouwrecht) - Member
- Netherlands Society for Construction Law for Lawyers (Vereniging voor Bouwrecht advocaten/VBR-A) - Member
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2010)
- VBR-A/IBR (Institute for Construction Law) (Private Construction Law Specialist Course) (2017)
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (LLM Dutch Law) (2009)
- Royal Conservatoire The Hague (BM) (2001)