Anthony is an experienced employment lawyer and advises domestic and international clients on a broad range of advisory, contentious and transactional UK employment law matters, including:
- strategic advice to boards of directors on senior appointments and dismissals;
- day-to-day employment law advice and guidance to HR managers;
- large-scale redundancy and restructuring exercises;
- modern slavery reporting obligations;
- the employment law aspects of transactional matters, such as private equity-backed acquisitions and disposals, M&A, outsourcings and real estate transactions; and
- unfair dismissal, discrimination and whistleblowing litigation in the Employment Tribunal.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Employment Lawyers Association - Member
- Active involvement in a number of initiatives aimed at promoting social mobility and diversity & inclusion in education and the workplace (including the legal sector).
- Acting as the key strategic legal advisor to a global charity.
- England & Wales (Solicitor) (2015)
- BPP University (Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice - LPC) (2013)
- BPP University (Graduate Diploma in Law - GDL) (2012)
- University of Oxford (Master of Science - MSc) (2011)
- University of Cambridge (BA Hons) (2010)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.