Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining the Firm, Pawel handled the following matters:
- Advised Innova Capital private equity fund on the acquisition of 70% of shares in Ujastek sp. z o. o. Hospital.
- Advised Enterprise Investors private equity fund on the acquisition of 100% of shares in Centrum Diagnostyki i Terapii Onkologicznej sp. z o. o. from Voxel S. A.
- Advised Panasonic Healthcare Holdings Co., Ltd. on the global acquisition of Bayer AG's medical device portfolio.
- Advised Innova Capital private equity fund on the investment and operation of the NeoMedic Group.
- Advised a leading Polish pharmaceutical group on the process of establishing a pharmacy network.
- Advised a pharmaceutical company on the acquisition of a product portfolio.
- Advised a management company in one of the largest networks of medical facilities in Poland on its day-to-day operations and acquisition of other entities.
- Advised international pharmaceutical companies on the drug and medical device reimbursement in Poland.
- Advised an international pharmaceutical company on the process of drug reimbursement beyond the registration indications in the drug programme.
- Advised an international pharmaceutical company on the drug reimbursement procedure combined with an' innovative' risk-sharing instrument.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warsaw Bar Association
- Poland (2010)
- Adam Mickiewicz University (Master of Law) (2004)
Speaker, "European Economic Congress, Katowice 2017 - Industry and medicine," April 2017
Speaker, "Puls Medycyny Conferences on drug policy," 2016 and 2017
Speaker, "POLFARM Polish Pharmaceutical Congresses," 2016 and 2017
Speaker, "The Prix Galien Poland 2016 Competition Gala 2016," Galien Summit 2016 Conference, 2016
Speaker, "European Medical Congresses in Gdansk," 2015 and 2016