Petra Hess, a counsel joined the Frankfurt office of Baker McKenzie in 2000. Since then, she has been part of the labor and employment law team and is admitted as attorney specializied in labor and employment law. Petra has participated in a book publication regarding termination protection law and has published several articles on employment law topics.
Petra advises national and international clients in all labor and employment law matters, including advice relating to mergers and acquisition and to the restructuring of companies. Her tasks include representation of her clients in and out of court, particularly with respect to termination of employment, contract disputes and secondment of employees. Petra furthermore focuses on company compliance regulations.
- Best Lawyer in Germany for Labor and Employment Law, Best Lawyers 2021
- Germany (1999)
- Fachanwältin für Arbeitsrecht (Attorney Specializing in Labor and Employment Law) (2004)
- University of San Diego (LL.M.) (2000)
- Ministry of Justice of the State of Hesse (Assessor Exam) (1999)
- University of Frankfurt/M. (Referendar Exam) (1996)