Petra Hess LL.M.
Representative Legal Matters
Acted as trusted advisor for day to day employment advice for an international client in the technologies industry.
Advising a large biotech company on restructuring matters and in connection with works council issues.
Advising an international medical tech company in connection with mergers and acquisitions and integration matters.
Advising several international clients on the implementation of equity plans.
Advising several international clients on the statutory provisions specific to the pandemic.
- The Best Lawyers in Germany 2022 edition for Labor and Employment Law 2021
- Germany (1999)
- Fachanwältin für Arbeitsrecht (Attorney Specializing in Labor and Employment Law) (2004)
- University of San Diego (LL.M.) (2000)
- Ministry of Justice of the State of Hesse (Assessor Exam) (1999)
- University of Frankfurt/M. (Referendar Exam) (1996)
- Author, Article on employers' obligations in connection with works council elections ("Arbeitgeberpflichten bei den Betriebsratswahlen 2022"), 4 October 2021, Baker McKenzie Blog "Kompass"
- Co-author, "Works Council Elections 2018: What Employers should keep in mind," Baker McKenzie Blog
- Co-author, "Arbeitswelt 4.0 (Working World 4.0)," Baker McKenzie, Erich Schmidt Verlag GmbH & Co. KG, Berlin 2017
- Co-author, "Employment Law Update Germany: April – June 2011," August 2011
- Speaker On-line Training "Sick Leave in Employment," 26 November 2021, Frankfurt
- Speaker, "Expensive Traps in German Labor Law," India meets Frankfurt, Frankfurt Rhein Main GmbH, 8 June 2017, Frankfurt
- Speaker, "Germany as a business site," Baker McKenzie Brexit Lunch, Frankfurt Rhein Main GmbH, 21 November 2016, Frankfurt
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.