Petra Hess, a counsel joined the Frankfurt office of Baker McKenzie in 2000. Since then, she has been part of the labor and employment law team and is admitted as attorney specialized in labor and employment law. Petra has participated in a book publication regarding termination protection law and has published several articles on employment law topics.
Petra advises national and international clients in all labor and employment law matters, including advice relating to mergers and acquisition and to the restructuring of companies. Her tasks include representation of her clients in and out of court, particularly with respect to termination of employment, contract disputes and secondment of employees. Petra furthermore focuses on company compliance regulations.
- The Best Lawyers in Germany 2022 edition for Labor and Employment Law 2021
- Germany (1999)
- Fachanwältin für Arbeitsrecht (Attorney Specializing in Labor and Employment Law) (2004)
- University of San Diego (LL.M.) (2000)
- Ministry of Justice of the State of Hesse (Assessor Exam) (1999)
- University of Frankfurt/M. (Referendar Exam) (1996)
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.