Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining the Firm, Anna-Sophia handled the following matters:
- Advised public authorities on the design and conception of complex public procurement procedures, as well as privatization procedures particularly in infrastructure and the utilities sector.
- Advised a public cultural institution: Conception and implementation of a competition procedure to find a contractor for the operation of museum shops, as well as the development and production of merchandising articles, establishment and operation of an online shop and the development of other distribution channels.
- Three-month on-site advising of a public institution in the financial market sector on all aspects of public procurement law.
- Represented national companies and public authorities in review procedures related to the procurement of supply and service contracts and construction contracts.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Deutsches Vergabenetzwerk (DVNW) - Member
- Forum Vergabe e. V. - Member
- Germany (2011)
- High Regional Court of Berlin (Assessor Exam) (2011)
- Humboldt University of Berlin (Referendar Exam) (2008)
- University Publica de Navarra (2005)
Co-authored various articles in VergabeNews 2011-2012, e.g. “Produktneutrale Ausschreibung im IT-Bereich”; “Der EU-Richtlinienvorschlag für Konzessionsvergaben”; „Höchste Zeit: Vergabeverfahren in den Bereichen Verteidigung und Sicherheit“
Lecturer at various special seminars on public procurement law in a federal institution of the utilities sector, as well as in-house trainings
Lecturer, Private Economic Law, Berlin School of Economics and Law, 2011 - present