Dr. Ulrich Hennings is a principal partner in Baker McKenzie's Berlin Office. He joined Baker McKenzie Germany in 1988. He advises on all aspects of corporate and real estate law by focusing on the area of hotels and resorts. Dr. Hennings currently advises on a pro bono project of several European offices dealing with the non-governmental fostering of orphans in the Ukraine.
Dr. Hennings advises German and multinational clients on all aspects of German corporate law as well as in connection with national and international M&A transactions and post-closing issues. His practice also focuses on the acquisition of hotels and on hotel lease and hotel management agreements.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a French real estate fund on the purchase of 10 hotels in Germany.
- Acted for the Federal Republic of Germany in connection with the privatization of mining companies.
- Advised a German petrol company on the dissolution of a joint venture.
- Advised a German petrol company on the split of a larger chemical group.
- Advises constantly international hotel companies in connection with hotel lease and hotel management agreements.
- Advised a German hotel group in connection with the acquisition of several hotels.
- Acted for a Malaysian group in connection with the sale of a German motorbike company.
- Advised a German shareholder in an AG on the sale of the majority share in a mail supply company.
- Advised a German group on the sale of several foreign subsidiaries in Asia and South America.
- Germany (1988)
- University of Miami (LL.M.) (1988)
- University of Freiburg (Dr. jur.) (1987)
- University of Munich (Referendar Exam) (1982)
Managing Director: Dr. Matthias Scholz
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.