Representative Legal Matters
- Represented Serviceplan Group in the acquisition of hmmh multimediahaus AG.
- Represented Gruner + Jahr AG in the sale of G+J Entertainment Media GmbH.
- Represented Knorr-Bremse in the parallel acquisition of PCS Power Converter Solutions GmbH and of Transtechnik GmbH & Co KG.
- Represented Mahle GmbH in the participation in Behr GmbH & Co KG.
- Represented Serafin Privat Holding GmbH in the acquisition of the CONICA Sports Surfaces Business from BASF and in the acquisition of Teijn Monofilament Germany GmbH from Teijn Ltd. Japan.
- Represented Siemens AG / Osram GmbH in the acquisition of the German based Siteco Lighting Group.
- Advised Veolia Transport as bidder in the auction process for the sale of Arriva Deutschland.
- Represented Archer Daniels Midland in the acquisition of German-based chocolate manufacturer Schokinag group and in the acquisition of a biodiesel plant from Campa GmbH.
- Represented Beiersdorf AG in the acquisition of China-based hair care group C-BONS.
- Represented Siemens AG in the sale of its German-based locomotive leasing subsidiary Dispolok GmbH to Mitsui Ltd.
- Represented the Japan group Minebea Ltd. in the acquisition of the German based Myonic GmbH.
- Best Lawyers in Germany 2019 for private equity, Handelsblatt in cooperation with Best Lawyers, 2019
- Acritas Star, Acritas Sharplegal 2018
- Germany (1984)
- University of Muenster (Dr. jur.) (1989)
- Higher Regional Court Hamburg (Assessor Exam) (1984)
- University of Muenster (Referendar Exam) (1981)
- Certified Tax Advisor (Steuerberater)
- University of Freiburg
- University of Hamburg
Co-author (with Sonja Klein, Christian Port, Lars Haverkamp, Thomas Schänzle), contributed article in handbook "Steuerrecht international tätiger Unternehmen," Verlag Dr. Otto Schmidt, 5th edition, 3 April 2018