Lars is seasoned in reorganization and supply chain transformation for multinationals, and has particular experience in the taxation of permanent establishments. His practice focuses on defending transfer price regimes in tax audits and court proceedings and in mutual agreement and arbitration procedures, advance pricing agreements and tax rulings.
Lars has a vast experience in supporting US and Asian entities with their market entry in Germany and Europe, and in advising clients on tax efficiency and IP reorganization. He has also advised international clients in the digital business and finance sector.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Consortium of Specialist Lawyers for Tax Law - Member
- International Fiscal Association - Member
- German-Chinese Lawyers Association - Member
- European Chinese Studies Association - Member
- Germany (2010)
- Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz (Dr. jur.) (2010)
- University of Canterbury (LL.M.) (2006)
- Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet Muenster (First State Exam) (2005)