Representative Legal Matters
- AbbVie in the exclusive option and license agreement with Harpoon for HPN217, Harpoon's BCMA-targeting Tri-specific T cell Activating Construct.
- AbbVie in its exclusive license agreement with Disc Medicine granting worldwide rights to a series of hemojuvelin antagonist monoclonal antibodies.
- H. Lundbeck A/S in its acquisition via tender offer of Alder BioPharmaceuticals, in a transaction valued at approximately USD 1.95 billion, consisting of cash and contingent value rights (CVRs).
- Galapagos in its transformative USD 5.1 billion research and development collaboration with Gilead.
- H. Lundbeck A/S in its acquisition of Abide Therapeutics, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focusing on multiple indications in neurology and psychiatry, for USD 250 million upfront and up to an additional USD 150 million in development and sales milestones.
Prior to joining the Firm, Andrew provided counsel to the following:
AbbVie in a collaboration and option agreement with Mission Therapeutics to research and develop specified DUB inhibitors for the treatment of Alzheimer's Disease and Parkinson's Disease.
Merck KGaA in its novel risk-sharing collaboration agreement with SFJ Pharmaceuticals for development of Merck’s abituzumab as a first-line treatment for metastatic colorectal cancer in combination with Erbitux® and chemotherapy.
A pharmaceutical company in a collaboration and option agreement with a data-driven design company to apply AI to the discovery, research and development of clinical candidates for the treatment of disorders in the central nervous system.
A biopharmaceutical company in a USD 23 million preferred stock financing with various investors and a license and supply agreement with a pharmaceutical company to develop and commercialize a drug device combination product for the treatment of epileptic seizures.
Multiple clients in license, research, option, service, and other agreements with various universities including the University of Pennsylvania, Yale University, Vanderbilt University, Drexel University, the University of Massachusetts, and the University of Texas.
- Dealmakers Award to Baker McKenzie Life Sciences Group, NJLJ Professional Excellence 2020
- Pennsylvania~United States
- University of Chicago Law School (J.D.) (2011)
- Davidson College (A.B. cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa) (2005)