Ceci Hassan is a partner in Baker McKenzie’s Tax Practice Group, and Global Wealth Management sub-practice group in Miami, Florida.
Ceci’s practice focuses on international clients, their families, family offices, and their companies with structuring their investments inside and outside of the US, such as international trust planning, structuring US real estate holding structures with compliance with FIRPTA, investments and holdings in US and foreign companies and operating businesses, preimmigration planning for individuals and families coming to the US, expatriation planning for individuals renouncing their US citizenships or green cards, global exchange of information (FATCA, CRS), and other international tax planning matters. She also handles general tax planning for individuals and companies.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) - Director and Member of the Program Committee
- Dade County Bar Association - Member
- Florida Bar - Section on Tax, Real Property, Probate and Trust
- International Tax Group of Miami - Member
- Greater Miami Tax Institute - Member
- Florida~United States (2006)
- University of Florida (LL.M. Taxation) (2007)
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law (J.D.) (2006)
- University of Florida (B.A. Business Administration) (2003)