Representative Legal Matters
- Telecommunications carrier - advising major telco on contracts with a value in excess of AUD 350 million for design, construction and upgrade of mobile telephone towers across Australia.
- Acting for Village on its Wet'n'Wild Sydney leisure development.
- Acting for Pembroke Real Estate in its major redevelopment of 20 Martin Place, Sydney.
- Acting for University of Technology, Sydney on a number of high profile campus redevelopment projects.
- Queensland Motorways bid - acting for consortium member in drafting and negotiation of agreement for provision of motorway management and consultancy services.
- Advising multinational water company as a member of the consortium bidding for Mundaring water treatment PPP.
- Advising a leading private hospital and health group on drafting and negotiation of construction management contract for expansion of major private hospital.
- Advising a State Owned Corporation in a high-profile AUD 1 billion desalination project with particular involvement in drafting and negotiating the 20 year operations and maintenance agreement.
- Acting for Emirates Hotels on the development of the Wolgan Valley resort, including all construction consultancy and supply contracts.
- Advising State Owned Corporations in disputes arising from the construction of a transmission line and for flooding-related claims with total claim value in excess of AUD 100 million.
- Listed for Australia, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Best Lawyers in Australia 2014, 2015 and 2016 and Construction/Infrastructure Law 2015 and 2016
- Listed for New South Wales, Leading Construction Lawyers, 'Doyles' Guide to the Australian Legal Profession 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Recommended Lawyer, Construction & Infrastructure, Chambers 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Victoria~Australia (1999)
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (1990)
- New South Wales~Australia (1987)
- High Court of Australia~Australia (1987)
- University of New South Wales (LL.B.) (1986)
- University of New South Wales (B.A.) (1984)
Disability (Access to Premises - Buildings) Standards 2010: A New Legal Yardstick
Victorian Security of Payment: "Excluded Claims" Level the Playing Field
New Legislation to Amend NSW Security of Payment Act
Comment on Proposed Changes to the NSW Security of Payment Act
NSW Security of Payment Act Consultation Submissions, 8 October 2010