Charlotte joined the Intellectual Property and Technology team of Baker McKenzie's London office as an Associate in April 2007 after training with Baker McKenzie for two years. During her training contract Charlotte spent time on secondment to a client. Charlotte is a Senior Associate at the Firm.
Charlotte's practice focuses on drafting, negotiating and advising on a wide range of IT and commercial arrangements, including supply of goods and services agreements, agency and distribution arrangements and outsourcing agreements. She particularly focuses on transactions in the healthcare sector.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising a pharmaceutical company on a number of ancillary agreements in connection with the disposal of various brands. This included preparing a transition agreement which provided for the provision of distribution services by the seller for an extended period of time and detailed the process for effecting the transfer of marketing authorisations.
- Advising a pharmaceutical company on various supply agreements in connection with the sale of a manufacturing site. This involved a number of supply agreements (including subcontracts of ongoing customer agreements which remained with the seller).
- Performing the role of 'Acting Head of Legal for EMEA' for a medical devices company for a number of months.
- Negotiating and drafting the business critical contract between a UK MVNO and its billing platform provider.
- Assisting Arqiva with its bid for the provision of communication services in connection with the national Smart Meter Implementation Programme and finalising the contract with the Department of Climate & Energy Change (DECC) upon award of the North Region to Arqiva.
- Advising a health information technology company on various commercial agreements, including contracts with HCPs and IT vendors.
- Rising Star - IT and Telecoms section, Legal 500 (2019)
- Rising Star & Key Lawyer - IT and Telecoms section, Legal 500 (2021)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of England & Wales
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2007)
- Nottingham Law School (Legal Practice Course Distinction) (2004)
- Warwick University (LLB First Class Honors) (2003)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.