Dr. Richard Hale is an associate in the Firm's intellectual property practice in Dallas. Richard earned his doctorate in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from the University of North Texas, where he taught for four years in the areas of microbiology, medical bacteriology, virology, and bacterial physiology. Prior to joining the firm, he was an associate at a venture capital fund in Boulder, Colorado, where he advised on matters including medical devices, nutrition and health, food products and FDA compliance, cybersecurity systems, and business entity formation.
- Colorado~United States (2020)
- Texas~United States (2019)
- University of North Texas (Ph.D. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology) (2018)
- University of Colorado (J.D. Business and Entrepreneurial Law) (2018)
- University of North Texas (B.S. Biology) (2011)