Krzysztof Haładyj is a partner in Baker McKenzie's Warsaw office. He has been listed as a Leading Lawyer in Banking & Finance and Capital Markets by IFLR 1000 and as a Recognized Practitioner for Capital Markets by Chambers Europe. Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Haładyj was a partner in the banking, finance and capital markets practice of a leading international law firm and has more than 13 years of professional experience. He is also a lecturer at Warsaw University and an author of many publications, including a commentary on the Act on Public Offering.
Mr. Haładyj focuses on banking and finance as well as capital markets. He regularly advises lenders and borrowers on financing, restructuring, securitization transactions and public M&A matters such as tender offer bids and buy-back programs.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Capita IRG Trustees on the process of arranging a dual-listing of Work Service on the London Stock Exchange.
- Advised public companies (including AmRest and KGHM) on implementation of MAR.
- Acted as a legal representative of Schroders UCITS funds in their operations in Poland.
- Assisted the Supervisory Board of JSW S.A. on corporate governance and transactional matters, including the acquisition of the Knurów-Szczygłowice coal mine and its financing.
- Assisted the City of Warsaw in several rounds of financing.
- Assisted State Street in a cross-border merger of the German bank with its Polish subsidiary.
- Assisted several municipal companies (including MPWiK w Warszawie and Tramwaje Warszawskie) in a financing process.
- Assisted AmRest Holdings in the PIPE transaction with Warburg Pincus.
- Assisted Canon Inc. in the P2P transaction in Optopol Technology.
- Advised banks on structuring of potential securitization of their mortgage loan portfolios.
- Poland (2009)
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration (PhD Law) (2007)
- University of Warsaw (Faculty of Political Science and Journalism) (2004)
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration (2004)