Representative Legal Matters
Represented a UK publicly-traded multinational events and publishing company on the sale of certain of its industrial, design engineering, and transportation publications and events to a US company.
Represented a Japanese homebuilding company in its acquisition of a US homebuilding company.
Represented GCP Applied Technologies Inc. as international counsel on the USD 1.05 billion sale of its Darex division in 32 countries to Henkel GmbH.
Represented a US publicly-traded retailer in its post-acquisition integration of another US retailer.
Represented a US publicly-traded multinational company in the food industry in its internal reorganization relating to the spin-off of its Chinese operations.
Represented W. R. Grace & Company in its $3 billion spin-off reorganization in over 30 countries, and creating a new NYSE company, GCP Applied Technologies Inc.
Represented a Fortune 500 company on a cash repatriation for tax reasons.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- District of Columbia~United States (2016)
- New York~United States (2015)
- George Washington University Law School (J.D.) (2014)
- George Washington University (B.A. magna cum laude) (2008)
- Oxford University (St. Catherine's College) (non-degree P.P.E. study) (2007)