Emelie Hager is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Real Estate Practice Group. She joined the Firm as an associate in 2018, and in 2020 Emelie was seconded to a Swedish real estate company during one year. Emelie has now been transferred from Stockholm to the London Office.
Emelie's main practice area is real estate with focus on cross-border mergers, acquisitions and carve outs, development, planning, land use and rental. Emelie represents companies mainly within the real estate sector, such as international and Swedish real estate companies and funds.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised KKR on its acquisition of a 30% stake in Sector Alarm.
- Advised FSN Capital on its acquisitions of Fellowmind, Orango and eCraft (comprising the new Fellowmind group).
- Advised the shareholders/founders in the divestment of Bastard Burgers (to the Norwegian private equity firm Equip Capital).
- Advised Evergrande Health on its acquisition of a 51% stake in the electric vehicle manufacturer NEVS.
- Advised Henry Schein, Inc. on its acquisition of Cliniclands.
- Advised Tencent on its acquisitions of the Swedish game studios Stunlock Studios and Sharkmob.
- University of Stockholm (LLM Master of Laws) (2018)
- University of Southampton (2017)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.