Artyom Gulyants is an associate in the Moscow office of Baker McKenzie. He specializes in real estate and construction, dispute resolution.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Millhouse Group on various development projects in Moscow and Moscow Region. Advice included forestry issues, defence against contractor’s claim for recovery of retention money, town-planning regulations advice.
- Advised Zeppelin, a distributor and service provider of construction machines, in connection with recovery of real estate assets from Zeppelin’s debtor (assisting the in-house legal team and represent Zeppelin in debt foreclosure and then insolvency proceedings and protect Zeppelin’s position as a secured creditor).
- Represented Russian road construction company in several claims for recovery of debt from its contractor.
- Represented international consumer electronics seller in numerous disputes against the landlords in Moscow and other regions.
- Advised Russian and international companies in connection with various aspects of real estate acquisitions, leasing and subleasing office, warehouse and shopping premises, other real estate and construction-related issues and preparing due diligence reports.
- Represented Russian and international companies in Russian arbitrazh courts and courts of general jurisdiction, including debt recovery proceedings and bankruptcy proceedings.
- Moscow State University (2013)
Baker & McKenzie - CIS, Limited is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.