Ian Gulam is a member of the Corporate and Capital Markets Practice Groups in Stockholm. His main practice areas are corporate law and capital markets. He joined the Firm in February 2015.
Ian advises clients mainly in the fields of capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, securities, corporate law and corporate governance. He routinely assists international and domestic clients in a wide range of transactions, including equity capital markets transactions as well as public mergers and acquisition and setting up incentive programs.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Storytel in its directed share issue of SEK 500 Million
- Advised THQ Nordic AB (publ)in its private placement of shares to Swedish and international institutional investors
- Advised Bygghemma Group and its owners FSN Capital in the IPO on Nasdaq Stockholm
- Advised ITB-MED AB (publ) in connection with equity investment
- Advised Arcam AB in its rights offering with listing on the shares on Nasdaq Stockholm
- Advised the board of directors of Arcam AB in connection with General Electric' public takeover
of the company
- Advised LeoVegas in its IPO on Nasdaq First North Premier
- Advised THQ Nordic AB (publ) on acquiring shares of Koch Media GmbH
- Advised Crown Energy in relation to its acquisition of a property portfolio in Angola
- Advised Transcom in the takeover offer from Altor in relation to all outstanding shares of Transcom
- University of Uppsala (Master of Laws) (2014)
Baker & McKenzie Advokatbyrå KB is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.