Spencer L. Guillory is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Tax Practice Group in Chicago. He has substantive experience in wealth management and planning for high-worth individuals and closely-held business owners. Spencer also does pro bono work for the Cook County Probate Court Assistance Program.
Spencer focuses his practice on estate and gift tax planning, estate administration, closely-held businesses and private investment partnerships, and charitable giving strategies.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted in offshore business investment structures to manage US and host country taxation, credits, deductions, and exemptions.
- Guided clients with the identification, application, and compliance requirements for state tax credits, incentives, and property taxes.
- Illinois~United States (2015)
- Loyola University, Chicago (JD Tax Certificate) (2015)
- University of New Mexico (BA cum laude) (2007)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.