Dr. Stephan Größ is a partner in Baker McKenzie’s Vienna office. He is experienced in real estate transactions. Prior to joining the Firm in 2012, he worked at tier 1 ranked real estate law firms in Vienna, including CMS. Dr. Größ was admitted to the Vienna bar in 2006.
Dr. Größ advises on all aspects of real estate law, notably mergers and acquisitions. He focuses particularly on retail property and urban development.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising Henderson Global Investors Immobilien Austria GmbH on their commercial property portfolio.
- Advising an urban development company on the development of a new urban quarter as a place to live and work for 20,000 people.
- Austria (2006)
- University of Vienna (Dr.) (2002)
- College of Europe, Bruges (LL.M.) (1998)
- University of Vienna (Magister) (1997)