Ken Gray is a partner in the Melbourne office of Baker McKenzie where he advises on banking and finance transactions. He has extensive experience working in Asia and is a member of the Firm's Regional Council. He has been an integral part of Baker McKenzie's successful expansion into Asia.
Ken focuses on the acquisition, divestment, development, joint venturing, operation and financing of significant businesses and projects. His experience is in complex contractual arrangements and regulated environments, including advice on structural, risk management, governance and compliance requirements.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising on the acquisition, in a competitive trade sale, of a major Australian power station.
- Acting on the sale of a number of leading merchant energy businesses in Australia and Asia.
- Acting on a number of large-scale acquisition and project financing transactions.
- Advising the Federal and State Governments on major privatisations.
- Victoria~Australia (1988)
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (1987)
- Hong Kong (1987)
- New South Wales~Australia (1982)
- University of New South Wales (LL.B.) (1982)
- University of New South Wales (Bachelor of Commerce) (1981)
- Hong Kong