Brooke Granger is a partner in the Corporate & Securities and Mergers & Acquisitions practice groups of Baker McKenzie's Houston office. Prior to joining the Firm, Ms. Granger worked as a judicial intern in the Southern District of Texas.
Ms. Granger represents clients in a broad range of corporate transactions, particularly on the design, coordination and implementation of cross-border and multi-jurisdictional corporate transactions and integrations, including pre-acquisition structurings, post-acquisition integrations, carve-outs, pre-spinoff or divesture reorganizations, strategic tax restructurings and foreign subsidiary formations and maintenance.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented a US publicly-traded multinational automotive company in its global pre-spin-off reorganization relating to its automotive seating business valued at approximately USD 4 billion.
- Represented a US private company in its disposition of a global EAM business valued at approximately USD 3.2 billion.
- Represented a US publicly-traded multinational pharmaceutical company in its post-acquisition integration valued at approximately USD 1 billion.
- Represented a Fortune 500 company on the USD 2.7 billion divestiture of its global consumer business.
- Represented US publicly-traded multinational medical device company on the acquisition and integration of its infusion systems business in LATAM.
- Texas (2015)
- University of Houston Law Center (J.D., magna cum laude) (2015)
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette (B.A., summa cum laude) (2012)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.