Mateusz Grabiec has been a member of the Real Estate and Construction Department at the Warsaw office of Baker McKenzie since 2007. His professional practice focuses on real estate and construction investments.
Mateusz Grabiec is an expert specializing in real estate transactions and infrastructure projects as well as administrative law matters, including legislation and public contracting matters. His professional experience includes legal assistance at all stages of real property development and commercialization process in relation to a wide range of real property projects, including office and commercial properties and hospitals. His expertise encompasses advising on tender documentation and procurement processes, land rights, infrastructure approvals and development, land assemblage and subdivisions, construction, negotiating and preparing all types of purchase agreements as well as concession agreements and ancillary contracts.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted an American developer and investor in the acquisition of a real property and a strategic joint venture project aimed at the implementation of a build-to-suit 11,000 sq m logistic investment located near Krakow Airport.
- Advised a Chinese private equity and infrastructure investment manager on the acquisition of a logistics portfolio comprising six distribution parks and office premises totalling 170,000 sq m.
- Assisted an American manufacturer in real estate and construction law aspects of its market entry, including advice on the acquisition of the real property and in relation to a built-to-suit lease agreement concerning construction and lease of a modern office, warehouse and production facility.
- Advised a global manufacturing and industrial equipment supplier in the construction project of a production unit and office premises located in Poland.
- Advised a leading residential developer in Poland on increasing its portfolio through the acquisition of the Gdansk-based companies.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Polish Bar Association
- Poland (2007)
- University of Poznan (Master of Science) (2005)
- University of Poznan (LL.M.) (2002)
Baker McKenzie Krzyżowski i Wspólnicy Spółka Komandytowa