Pallavi Gopinath Aney is an associate principal in the Finance and Projects Practice Group at Baker McKenzie Wong & Leow, focusing on debt capital markets. She has worked in Singapore for over 12 years and has prior experience working in India.
Chambers Asia Pacific commends her "solution-oriented, pragmatic" approach and she is highly rated by clients, who single out her "thoroughness and minute attention to detail." and note "She's a quality individual. I like to work with her." Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2018 states that Pallavi is "extremely strong on knowledge, professionalism and accessibility", and is "business-friendly and willing to work at solving problems."
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk on its IDR4.0 trillion issuance of USD settled komodo bonds, pursuant to Regulation S and Rule 144A.
- Advised the lead managers on the initial public offering of Mahindra Logistics Limited.
- Advised Singha Estate Public Company Limited on its dual-track offering of USD 180 million of convertible bonds and USD 50 million of shares.
- Advised Samvardhana Motherson Automotive Systems Group on its EUR 300 million notes offering.
- Advised Jaiprakash Associates on an exchange offer and consent solicitation process.
- Advised Videocon Industries Limited on an exchange offer and consent solicitation process.
- Advised the underwriters on the debut offering of “masala bonds” by the Edelweiss group.
- Advised Standard Chartered Bank on a consent solicitation exercise undertaken by Ascendas Property Fund Trustee Pte. Ltd. (in its capacity as trustee-manager for the Ascendas India Trust).
- Advised each of Frasers Hospitality Real Estate Investment Trust, Frasers Centrepoint Trust, Frasers Logistics and Industrial Trust and Frasers Centrepoint Limited on the establishment of their respective EMTN programmes.
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2008)