Alberto R. González Guajardo has been with the Corporate/Transactional Practice Group and the Real Estate and Infrastructure Group of Baker McKenzie in the office of Monterrey, Nuevo León, since 2018. His areas of expertise are focused on corporate law, corporate compliance and governance, corporate maintenance, foreign investment and real estate and infrastructure.
Alberto focuses his practices on general corporate counseling and real estate and infrastructure. He has worked with Mexican and foreign clients of Baker McKenzie for the compliance of Mexican regulations for the effective operations of their business in Mexico.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a company focused on the steel industry in Mexico.
- Part of a group of attorneys who advised a company of the retail industry in the sale/exit process of its operations in the Mexico.
- Advised companies of various industry sectors on the negotiation and elaboration of commercial and real estate contracts in Mexico.
Professional Associations and Memberships
Santos Theriot Inn Chapter of the Honor Legal Society Phi-Delta-Phi - Member
He was part of the group of attorneys that had the honor to assist the competition "Desafio Pro Bono" in Monterrey, Nuevo León.
- Mexico~Mexico (2020)
- Universidad de Monterrey (LD) (2020)
- Universidad Francisco de Vitoria (Degree Business Ethics) (2018)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (Program (Abroad)) (2017)
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.