Jimena is a junior associate on the North America IP Tech Practice Group in Guadalajara, Mexico. She joined the Firm in 2019. Jimena has experience in the registration, maintenance, defence and protection of intellectual property rights.
Her practice focuses on intellectual property advisory and prosecution. She handles foreign and domestic IP portfolios, including prosecution, licensing and maintenance of trademarks.
Representative Legal Matters
- Jimena participated in the trademark prosecution for national and foreign clients regarding recent figures in Mexico, known as nontraditional and certification trademarks.
- National CENEVAL Excellence Award, National Center of Higher Education Evaluation, 2017
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Mexican Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AMPPI) - Member
- Mexico (2019)
- Universidad de Colima (2018)
- Université Paris-Saclay (Faculté Jean Monnet) (2016)
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.