Baker & McKenzie Geneva
Diana Gomes is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Banking & Finance and Corporate/M&A practice groups in Geneva. She advises on all types of banking and finance transactions and handles legal matters related to mergers and acquisitions.
Ms. Gomes focuses her practice on structured finance, financial regulation as well as derivatives and financial products. She also advises clients on M&A, corporate matters, Swiss stock exchange concerns and the establishment of new corporations.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swiss Bar Association - Member
- Geneva Bar Association - Member
- Young Lawyers Association - Member
- Geneva~Switzerland (2016)
- University of Geneva (Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Professions) (2014)
- University of Geneva (Master of Law Economic Law) (2014)
- University of Geneva (Bachelor of Law) (2012)
Baker & McKenzie Geneva and Baker & McKenzie Zurich are each members of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.