Izabela Gnieciecka - Krysztofowicz is a member of the Firm’s Corporate & Commercial Practice Group in Warsaw. She works on global restructuring and reorganization transactions and assists industry clients in merging, separating, transforming and winding up entities. Ms. Gnieciecka - Krysztofowicz was admitted to the Warsaw Bar of Advocates in August 2007.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised one of the largest spirits and wine companies on the wholesale of alcoholic beverages in Poland and on the global restructuring project involving its subsidiary.
- Advised Wyborowa S.A. on the change of its distribution structure of the Absolut brand in Poland and on its local integration with V&S Luksusowa Zielona Góra S.A.
- Advised the leading international tobacco company on its demerger project in Poland.
- Advised Fresenius Medical Care on the multi-merger of its Polish subsidiaries.
- Poland (2007)
- Advocates Bar Training (Advocate) (2007)
- University of Warsaw (LL.M.) (2001)