Carlo Gnetti is a partner in Baker McKenzie’s Milan office, where he routinely advises on corporate tax law and international tax planning. Carlo is a recommended tax lawyer by Legal 500.
Carlo Gnetti has extensive experience in international corporate taxation, mergers and acquisitions, transfer pricing and global reorganizations. He advises on advanced tax ruling and tax controversies concerning transfer pricing, exit tax, business conversions, and extraordinary transactions. He is also knowledgeable about joint-venture, merger, demerger and spin-off corporate and accounting matters.
Representative Legal Matters
Carlo advised many leading multinational clients in Fashion & Luxury, Information Technology, Digital Economy, Pharma, and Automotive, in:
- Tax controversies, regarding corporate tax, VAT, transfer pricing, permanent establishment, and international tax matters
- Tax ruling and settlements with the tax authorities
- M&A, joint-venture, corporate and business reorganizations
Professional Associations and Memberships
- MilanTax Bar - Certified Chartered Accountant and Legal Auditor
- Italy (1990)
- Bocconi University of Milan (Degree Commercial and Corporate Law) (1987)
- Bocconi University of Milan (Degree Economics and Business Administration) (1986)