Justyna Glinka is an associate in the Warsaw Real Estate & Construction team. Before joining Baker McKenzie’s Warsaw office in June 2021, she worked at a renowned law firm in Warsaw for four years. She is a Polish qualified lawyer (legal counsel) admitted to the Warsaw Bar Association.
Justyna Glinka has a considerable work experience in the area of real estate transactions (both share and asset deals) concerning office, warehouse and retail investments located in Poland. She provided comprehensive legal advice to domestic and international investors and financing institutions. Her expertise focuses on all aspects of real estate law from the initial due diligence analysis to post completion stages.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted one of the largest logistics developers in Poland on asset transactions concerning logistic projects throughout Poland.
- Supported an investment platform in the first Polish acquisition and financing of a logistic park in central Poland.
- Team member assisting a German investment fund in the acquisition of two shopping centres in Poland.
- Advised an international producer on a Polish sale of manufacturing assets (as part of global sales process).
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warsaw Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law
- Poland~Poland (2021)
- Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law (LL.M. in American Law) (2019)
- Jagiellonian University (Master of Laws) (2016)
Baker McKenzie Krzyżowski i Wspólnicy Spółka Komandytowa