Stephanie practices as a US attorney, focused on US and international capital raising transactions, US securities regulation compliance, cross-border mergers and acquisitions, US corporate governance and general corporate advisory.
Stephanie began her career as a technology consultant, later launching a technology start-up and then pivoting into law. Stephanie has practiced in New York, London and Sydney.
Stephanie advises issuers and investment banks on equity and debt capital markets transactions, including private placements, IPOs, rights offers, block trades, high yield and investment grade standalone debt offerings, commercial paper and medium term notes (MTN) programs and liability management. She advises on principle US offerings and on the US aspects of international capital markets transactions.
Stephanie has advised both acquirers and targets on inbound and outbound mergers and acquisitions. Stephanie has advised on fund formation and regulatory compliance as well as other general corporate advisory.
Stephanie's transactional experience covers a broad range of industries and sectors, including aviation, agriculture, banking, construction, consumer goods, e-commerce, energy, financial services, gaming, infrastructure, life sciences, mining and resources, professional services, property, renewables, retail and technology.
Representative Legal Matters
Equity Capital Markets
- Advising ASX-listed American Pacific Borates Limited (ABR) in its reorganization to the US through an Australian scheme of arrangement in reliance on Section 3(a)(10) of the Securities Act of 1933. Further representing the US successor to ABR, 5E Advanced Materials, Inc. in its proposed direct listing on Nasdaq.
- Represented the joint lead managers in a fully underwritten institutional placement, accelerated renounceable institutional entitlement offer and retail entitlement offer by Nitro Software Limited, raising approximately $140 million to partly fund the acquisition of Connective NV.
- Represented Sandfire Resources Limited in a fully underwritten institutional placement, accelerated non-renounceable institutional entitlement offer and retail entitlement offer, raising approximately A$1.25 billion to partly fund the acquisition of the MATSA copper mining complex in Spain.
- Represented PointsBet Holdings Limited in a fully underwritten institutional placement, accelerated renounceable institutional entitlement offer and retail entitlement offer, raising approximately A$400 million.
- Represented the joint lead managers in a fully underwritten institutional placement, accelerated non-renounceable institutional entitlement offer and retail entitlement offer by Jervois Mining Limited, raising approximately A$313 million to partly fund the acquisition of Finland based Freeport Cobalt and the development of its Idaho Cobalt operations.
- Represented Costa Group Holdings in an accelerated renounceable institutional entitlement offer and retail entitlement offer, raising approximately A$190 million to partly fund the acquisition of 2PH Farms.
- Represented Rex Minerals in an institutional placement, raising approximately A$50 million to fund pre-development activities at its Hillside copper project.
- Represented Tyro Payments Limited in their A$287.2 million (approximately US$197 million) IPO and listing on the ASX.
- Represented Coronado Global Resources Inc. and the selling shareholder in their A$774 million IPO and listing of shares in the form of CHESS Depositary Instruments on the ASX. The largest global mining IPO since June 2011 and the largest ever IPO of a US company on the ASX. Provided further advisory on the refinancing of the Issuer’s term loan facilities and foundational documents and establishment as a Delaware corporation.
- Represented the joint lead managers in the proposed IPO of Officeworks by Wesfarmers Limited.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of New South Wales - Member
- Royal Prince Edward Yacht Club, Young Members Committee
- Rose Bay Surf Club
- The Australian Ballet, Ambassador
- The Art Gallery of New South Wales, Foundation Member
- New York~United States (2017)
- New South Wales~Australia (2014)
- Stanford University (Stanford Executive Program) (2019)
- College of Law (Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice) (2014)
- University of Sydney (Juris Doctor) (2014)
- College of William and Mary (Bachelor of Business Administration) (2009)