Erin Gladney is a tax controversy and litigation partner based in the Firm's New York office. Erin advises clients throughout all administrative phases of a controversy, including alternative dispute resolution proceedings. Her clients span a wide variety of industries, including financial services, technology, computer software, pharmaceutical and energy.
Erin is the head of the Diversity & Inclusion Committee for the Firm's New York, Miami and Tampa offices. She is also a member of the Firm's Hiring Committee for the New York office.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Illinois~United States (2007)
- New York~United States (2012)
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims~United States
- U.S. Tax Court~United States (2008)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit~United States (2017)
- New York University (BA)
- Northwestern University School of Law (JD) (2007)
- Co-author, "High Net Worth Taxpayers Face IRS Wealth Squad," North America Tax News and Developments, Baker McKenzie, June 2020
- Co-author, "Key Developments under the Taxpayer First Act," North America Tax News and Developments, Baker McKenzie, July 2019
- Co-author, U.S. Transfer Pricing Examinations Under the Transfer Pricing Examination Process," Journal of International Taxation, April 2019
- Co-author, "Solving The Privilege-Penalty Predicament: Part 2," Law360, 27 June 2017
- Co-author, "Solving The Privilege-Penalty Predicament: Part 1," Law360, 26 June 2017