Erin Gladney is a partner in the New York office of Baker McKenzie and a member of the Tax Group. Erin was named on The Network Journal’s “40 under Forty” list in 2016.
Erin has represented clients in significant federal tax controversies, including during audit, in administrative appeals and before federal courts. Her controversy experience includes economic substance, substance-over-form and transfer pricing issues.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law
- New York State Bar Association
- Illinois~United States (2007)
- New York~United States (2012)
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims~United States
- U.S. Tax Court~United States (2008)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit~United States (2017)
- New York University (BA)
- Northwestern University School of Law (JD) (2007)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.