Lauren is an associate in the Baker McKenzie Dispute Resolution team in London. Lauren maintains a diverse range of matters throughout the department's practice areas, spanning commercial litigation to investigations and arbitration cases.
During her training contract, Lauren spent three months on secondment in the Dispute Resolution department of the Firm's Hong Kong office, primarily advising clients in respect of compliance and investigations in the Asia-Pacific region.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acting for an international insurance company in connection with an investigation into suspected bribery and corruption in the Asia-Pacific region
- Advising a multinational professional services company in relation to product liability and compliance in multiple jurisdictions
Lauren is a member of the firm's Pro Bono Committee and has assisted on a number of matters for Baker McKenzie's pro bono clients, including Amicus, Reprieve and Working Families.
Lauren is a member of the firm's Charity Committee. In 2019, Lauren took part in a charity abseil down Broadgate tower, one of London's tallest buildings (165 metres tall), raising over GBP 2,200 for Richard House Children's Hospice, one of the office's nominated charities.
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2020)
- BPP (Legal Practice Course and Master of Laws (LL.M.) Programme) (2018)
- Peking University, Beijing, China (Master of Laws (LL.M.) Programme in Chinese Commercial and Civil Law) (2017)
- University of Reading (Law LLB) (2016)