Teresa Gerhold is a member of Baker McKenzie's Antitrust & Competition practice group in Dusseldorf. Prior to joining as an associate, she worked for the team as a law clerk. During her legal traineeship she also worked for the German Federal Cartel Office (Bundeskartellamt). Previously, she specialized in the area of European competition law during her time studying at King's College London.
Teresa advises on all aspects of German and European antitrust and competition law, with a focus on complex merger control proceedings.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising a German industrial client in EU Phase II merger control proceedings.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dusseldorf Bar Association - Member
- Germany (2019)
- Higher Regional Court of Dusseldorf (Second State Exam) (2019)
- King's College London, UK (LL.M.) (2017)
- University of Heidelberg (First State Exam) (2015)