Representative Legal Matters
Advised a major Polish game developer and publisher with respect to the legal aspects of the core area of their activity, which consists of obtaining intellectual property rights to the works created by the developers.
Advisory team member for and American media group in a broad spectrum of media and digital media regulatory issues, which invovles coordinating work in the area of media and digital regulatory matters, ranging from e-signature implementation to VOD regulatory matters in 8 countries: Poland, Estonia, Romania, Hungary, Czech republic, Slovakia, Lithuania, and Latvia.
- Assistance to a worldwide social media and social networking service company regarding content in 28 countries. The assistance covers also the matters concerning fake news, hate speech and music licensing.
Advice to an American media-services provider in a broad spectrum of advertising and digital media regulatory matters.
Advice to an American multinational technology company in terms of regulatory requirements applicable to online advertising in Poland.
Advice to an American multinational investment bank on their launch of intragroup cutting-edge technology, including privacy and regulatory issues concerning a cross-border blockchain-based network recently developed by the client.
Advice to a joint venture company in project aiming at designing, building and starting the mass production of a new brand of electric cars, covering IP and copyrights matters.
- Ongoing regulatory telecommunications’ advice and assistance to a multinational telecommunications company and to a multinational mass media and information firm in the area of contractual and regulatory requirements of running OTT and telecom activities in Poland, including assistance in the proceedings in front of the Polish authorities.
Assistance to an American multinational financial services corporation on privacy and regulatory issues connected with a launch of the new pan-European innovative client service – a free electronic wallet aiming to ease online payments both via mobile and online merchants.
Acting as a point of contact for privacy advice (GDPR hotline) for the large Polish group of companies in agricultural, bio-oil and FMCG industry, and drafting internal privacy policies and conducting compliance training for the entire group of companies.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warsaw Bar Association - Advocate, Member
- Poland (2018)
- University of Warsaw (Master of Arts in Law)
- University of Warsaw (Master of Arts in Cultural Studies)
- University of Poitiers, France (Faculty of Law Masters of Arts in French Law)
Preparation and co-hosting of a client seminar: "Legal aspects of influencer marketing in digital media in Poland" (Baker McKenzie Warsaw), April 2019.
Preparation and hosting seminars for the clients (including a bank, a FMCG company and an international accredited registrar and classification society regarding the actions that have to be taken by the companies in order to be GDPR-compliant, April - October 2018.
Preparation and hosting of the client seminar intitulated "Digital Now: legal remedies against the effects of fake news" (Business Link Think Tank), November 2017.
Preparation and hosting/co-hosting of seminars "Legal framework of the permissible linking to the third-party content" (Baker McKenzie, British-Polish Chamber of Commerce, French-Polish Chamber of Commerce) October 2016 - June 2017.