Laura counsels and advises employers on a broad range of immigration compliance and agency facilitation issues before federal agencies involved with immigration. She develops strategy and prepares petitions for a variety of immigration benefits including nonimmigrant and immigrant status, permanent residency, naturalization and family immigration matters.
Laura assists on global mobility facilitation for multinational corporations, advising clients on a variety of employment related immigration issues with a focus on strategic immigration planning of US and international companies for the international relocation of personnel. She also assists employers in developing systems for labor conditions attestations, the I-9 employment verification system and labor certification applications for professional workers. Laura works with and trains corporate human resources departments regarding immigration laws and regulations in order to manage foreign national personnel and advises investors and entrepreneurs on viable US immigration options that align with real world business needs.
- Associate to Watch, Chambers USA 2016
- Next Generation Lawyer, Legal 500 US 2018
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association - Member
- Florida~United States (2017)
- District of Columbia~United States (2006)
- Pennsylvania~United States (2005)
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D.) (2005)
- University of Pittsburgh (B.A.) (2001)
- Washington, DC