Brenda Garcilita-Romero is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Tax Practice Group in Guadalajara. She joined the Firm’s Transfer Pricing sub-practice Group in 2010.
Ms. Garcilita focuses her practice on transfer pricing matters, including compliance, benchmarking analysis, transfer pricing audits, APA procedures, financial valuations and business restructurings in Mexico and across Latin America. She has participated in transactions in the food, apparel, retail, technology, electronics and services industries.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised multinational companies on compliance with tax obligations in transfer pricing matters.
- Assisted in developing defense strategies for transfer pricing dispute resolutions.
- Advised several clients in financial valuation of companies, tangible and intangible assets.
- Represented top clients in advance price agreements (unilateral and bilateral).
Professional Associations and Memberships
- College of Chartered Accountants of Guadalajara - Transfer Pricing Committee
- Mexico (2010)
- Universidad de Nebrija (Diploma Transfer Pricing) (2013)
- Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey ITESM (2012)