Lucero has extensive experience in investment arbitration, international and national commercial arbitration. She was a lawyer of the special commission that represents the state in international disputes and has participated in various ad-hoc arbitration proceedings between private parties and the state.
Her practice focuses on the representation of companies, state entities and individuals in commercial and regulatory disputes, specifically in the electricity, hydrocarbons and construction sector.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Arbitraje Alumni - Member, Board of Directors
- Lima Very Young Arbitration Practitioners (LVYAP) - Co-founder
- Lima Bar Association - Member
- Lima, Peru (2019)
- Universidad del Pacifico (Specialization International and Investment Arbitration) (2018)
- Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (2017)
- Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (Bachelor of Law) (2015)
Estudio Echecopar is a member firm of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein