Eleonor Dyan R. Garcia is an associate in Quisumbing Torres' Corporate & Commercial/M&A Practice Group and a member of the Energy, Mining & Infrastructure Industry Group.
Dyan obtained her Juris Doctor degree, second honors, from the Ateneo de Manila University in 2016 and was admitted to the Philippine bar in 2017. In 2022, she obtained her Master of Laws in Environmental and Energy Law, with Distinction, from the Georgetown University Law Center.
From 2022 to 2023, she was engaged as a Fellow and Postdoctoral Research Scholar with the Sabin Center for Climate Change Law at Columbia Law School, where her work and research focused on the intersection between climate risk and resilience law and policy, financial regulation, and energy regulation.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines
- International Bar Association
- Philippines (2017)
- Georgetown University Law Center (Master of Laws in Environmental and Energy Law, Distinction, Dean's List) (2022)
- Ateneo de Manila University (Juris Doctor, Second Honors) (2016)
- Ateneo de Manila University (Bachelor of Arts in Management Economics) (2011)