Mayte García-Bullé is an associate in the Firm's Intellectual Property and IT/C practice groups in Mexico. She frequently works with clients on matters involving new media, technology and intellectual property.
Mayte's practice focuses on technology licensing, regulatory issues within the technology industry, privacy, e-commerce, marketing and online rights. She also has transactional experience in technology agreements related to software application development.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising on cutting-edge licensing issues related to the automotive and health industry.
- Advising leading social media companies on advertisement strategies, e-commerce regulation and online rights.
- Counselling a market-leading service provider on regulatory issues for its services across Latin America.
- Regularly advising on privacy matters including data breach issues and requirements of personal information from the authorities to different companies within the technology industry.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Mexican Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AMPPI) - Member
- Advising the entrepreneurial ecosystem through MassChallenge
- Mexico (2011)
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law (LL.M. with a Certificate of Specialization in Law and Technology, Intellectual Property Law and Privacy Law) (2014)
- Universidad Iberoamericana (J.D. equivalent High Honors) (2011)
- American University, Washington College of Law (2010)
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.