Mayte García-Bullé is an associate in the Firm's Intellectual Property and IT/C practice groups in Mexico. She frequently works with clients on matters involving new media, technology and intellectual property.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising on cutting-edge licensing issues related to the automotive and health industry.
- Advising leading social media companies on advertisement strategies, e-commerce regulation and online rights.
- Counselling a market-leading service provider on regulatory issues for its services across Latin America.
- Regularly advising on privacy matters including data breach issues and requirements of personal information from the authorities to different companies within the technology industry.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Mexican Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AMPPI) - Member
- Advising the entrepreneurial ecosystem through MassChallenge
- Mexico (2011)
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law (LL.M. with a Certificate of Specialization in Law and Technology, Intellectual Property Law and Privacy Law) (2014)
- Universidad Iberoamericana (J.D. equivalent High Honors) (2011)
- American University, Washington College of Law (2010)