Baker & McKenzie Madrid S.L.P.
Ana Garcia Rodriguez is a partner and the head of the Financial Services Regulation practice in the Firm's Madrid office. She has extensive experience in the over-the-counter and organized derivatives markets, structured financial products, as well as collective investment schemes, hedge funds, distressed funds and risk capital.
Ms. Garcia's practice focuses on banking, finance and regulatory matters, corporate mergers and acquisitions particularly for credit institutions, capital market transactions, and corporate and debt restructuring.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised credit institutions and private equity firms on matters involving investments and divestments in listed and non-listed companies, as well as corporate and project finance and corporate re-structuring.
- Advising clients on financial services (banking, investment and payment services) and collective investment schemes.
- Advising leading Spanish management companies and international investment banks on various mortgage-related matters, as well as mortgage and asset securitization and structured finance in both national and international jurisdictions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Madrid Bar Association
- Madrid~Spain (2003)
- Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICADE), Madrid (Master of Law Legal Research) (2012)
- Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICADE), Madrid (Bachelor of Law Business Administration) (2004)
- Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICADE), Madrid (Bachelor of Law Law) (2003)
- Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICADE), Madrid (Bachelor of Law Private Law) (2003)
Baker & McKenzie Madrid S.L.P. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.